Wednesday, March 03, 2010










It is truly a blessing to be selected to capture a couples wedding. Kara and Jeff are such a lovely couple...not only are they beautiful on the outside they are even more so on the inside! Their ceremony was held at Morris Chapel http://www.wed.pacific.edu.com/ it is an amazing church in Stockton! After the ceremony they were welcomed by their friends and family at The Rivermill. If you have never been to The Rivermill http://www.therivermill.com/ , it is a top notch venue. The grounds are just BEAUTIFUL! The food is awesome and the staff is on top of everything! Here are just a few of my favs from Kara and Jeff's wonderful wedding! It was very hard to choose....soo many great ones!












Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I mostly post about the Southern California experience through the perspective of my art.

Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

Stephanie Baker said...

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Just started to blog....I am not much of a writer to say the least...I love art!!!

I am not very educated in how all of this blog/pal stuff works:)