Monday, August 22, 2011

Morgan and Vaughn Brenda

I have had the BEST couples this year. I feel blessed to have met soooo many wonderful people through work. When Morgan and I met for the first time it felt as if we had known each other for years! I was honored to be included in their wedding day! Morgan loves details. I know she just LOVED planning their wedding. Morgan and Vaughn selected, St. Francis Episcopal, a small charming church in Turlock to hold their intimate ceremony. They followed their ceremony with a fabulous reception held at Two Guys Catering on Broadway which happens to be one of my all time favorites....they serve the BEST food! If you have not been their you should stop in the Red Brick Cafe....you will be in for a treat! Here are a few images captured....












A special appearance from Elton John. Vaughn's FAVORITE artist:)



Pin It Now!

No comments: