Thursday, August 25, 2011

So...this blogging thing feels like I am talking to no one...I sit down...begin to type and just hear crickets chirping in my ear... I like facebook so much more because of the fact there is at least a little interaction:) Oh well...the complaint department has officially closed. Officially done ranting:)

I am soo looking forward to this Kate Williams birthday party next week. Kate's mom, Ashley, contacted me in July to cover a little 4th of July party she put together for Kate and Elle. Ashley is FABULOUS at throwing parties! She thinks of EVERY detail when it comes to party planning! She should be doing this as a business! Here are a few of the fun images from the party! Thank you for including me!! See you next week at the Carnival Birthday party....












Pin It Now!

No comments: